I split my time between storytelling, moonlighting as a gypsy, and marketing for worthy causes in the environmental & outdoor industries; and between Revelstoke, B.C. and Missoula, Montana.
I tell stories about adventure, public lands, and conservation. I write about beautiful places and what it takes to get to them, about badass women quietly and not so quietly taking over adventure sports, and about mission fail, mediocrity, and all the hard things social media glosses over. And the heart. I love writing about the heart.
Some Current & Past Projects
- Freelance writing (check out some of my published pieces)
- Marketing & strategic partnerships for Your Forests Your Future
- Launching Made Safe, the first nontoxic certification in the country
- Storyboard writing for Elements Mixed Media
- Marketing for Harris Mountains Heliski
- Advising the Savvy Women’s Alliance
- Volunteering on the board of the Montana Backcountry Alliance